Sunday, September 4, 2016

I'm in Chicago Y'all!!!!

Sorry!  Life happened.  So like, I kind of finished on the island and had white coat.  Came back to the United States.  Traveled from Atlanta to North Carolina to visit with baby brother and went back to Atlanta, GA to pack to move to Chicago three days later.  And I am still currently unpacking from this last move.  I must say that I wish things were slightly different but I like being an easy plane ride away from family and friends.  Also, I managed to make it to see a few doctors to get tests done for clinicals to come.  I'll just post some pictures so that it can be said that life has been busy yet amazing all at once.  I can only give God the glory for it all.

Let them give glory to the LORD And declare His praise in the coastlands.
Isaiah 42:12, KJV

 


 


 







No comments:

Post a Comment